Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is my mom's recipe for holiday cheese ball and it is DELICIOUS! We have had it every year that I can remember and it's always a hit. It goes great with Ritz crackers.
- 1 lb butter, softened to room temperature
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 5 ounces Kraft Old English cheese spread, softened to room temp
- 5 ounces Kraft pimento spread, softened to room temp
- 5 ounces Kraft roka blue spread, softened to room temp
- 3⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped (pecans would work as well)
- Mix all ingredients, except nuts, together.
- Put the mixture in the refrigerator for about half an hour, and when it is stiff enough to handle easily, make it into a ball.
- Roll the cheese ball in your choice of chopped nuts. Cover with plastic wrap and then aluminum foil. Keep in refrigerator. It also freezes well.
this was always an old stand by for holiday gatherings, thanks for reminding me of this recipe