Recipe by Lisa from OK
This is my mom's recipe for holiday cheese ball and it is DELICIOUS! We have had it every year that I can remember and it's always a hit. It goes great with Ritz crackers.
- 1 lb butter, softened to room temperature
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 5 ounces Kraft Old English cheese spread, softened to room temp
- 5 ounces Kraft pimento spread, softened to room temp
- 5 ounces Kraft roka blue spread, softened to room temp
- 3⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped (pecans would work as well)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients, except nuts, together.
- Put the mixture in the refrigerator for about half an hour, and when it is stiff enough to handle easily, make it into a ball.
- Roll the cheese ball in your choice of chopped nuts. Cover with plastic wrap and then aluminum foil. Keep in refrigerator. It also freezes well.