Recipe by Donna S.
Typically, I'm not a fan of cheese balls...but this one can convert anyone. Great for holidays, office potlucks, get togethers or just family game night.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup liver sausage, which is approximately 2 ounces
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish, drained
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped, which is approximately 3 ounces
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except the pecans. Blend throughly.
- For easier handling, refrigerate mixture for about 15 minutes.
- Shape mixture into a ball. Then roll in nuts to coat well.
- Refrigerate until served. Serve with assorted crackers.
- Note: This can be shaped into any desired shape. In this case, just press the pecans into the cheese shape.