Recipe by CindiJ
This is a super easy and great tasting cheese ball. A friend shared this recipe with my mother some 30+ years ago and even though we may try another recipe - we just keep coming back to this one again and again. Cooking time is time to soften cheese and chill time.
Top Review by Geema
This is the cheese ball my parent's made when I was a kid...many, many years ago. I had lost the recipe and am thrilled to rediscover it...a 5* classic, and the only cheese ball for me. I'm sooo glad you posted this CindiJ!
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 226.79 g cold pak cheddar cheese
- 113.39 g blue cheese
- 29.58 ml dried onion flakes
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 473.18 ml pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Let all the cheeses stand at room temperature to soften (approx 1 hour).
- Mix cheeses, onion and Worcestershire sauce together blending well.
- Shape into ball or log and roll in chopped pecans.
- Chill 1 hour before serving. *Can be made several days in advance; store in air tight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.