- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened (reduced-fat OK)
- 2 (6 ounce) cans shrimp, drained
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 drops hot sauce (Tabasco preferred)
- 1⁄2 cup crushed potato chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the cream cheese until smooth.
- Mash the shrimp with a fork.
- Combine the cheese, shrimp, lemon juice, onion, 2 T. parsley, horseradish and hot sauce.
- Shape into a mound on your serving plate.
- Combine the potato chips and remaining parsley, and sprinkle over the shrimp mold.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill until serving time.
- Serve with party breads, crackers, or raw veggies.