Recipe by I'mPat
From Australian Woman's Day Magazine. Suggested you serve with lavash bread crisps. Serving size is suggestive - makes 1 cup.
Top Review by Lalaloula
Mmmmm, this is a creamy, dreamy, spicy, herby, wonderful dip!!!! All the flavours play so well together and the texture is wonderful, too! Perfect for veggie dipping! I used the optional red chili pepper, which added a nice heat and thought the goats cheese came through very nicely. THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this winner of a recipe with us, Pat! Ill certainly make it often again! Made and reviewed for Went to the Market Tag Game May 2010.
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 60 g cream cheese
- 60 g goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons chives (snipped)
- 1 tablespoon parsley (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon tarragon (chopped)
- 1 red chili pepper (deseeded and finely chopped) (optional)
- 1 garlic clove (crushed or minced)
- salt and pepper (to taste)