Savory Herb Cheesecake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Plan ahead: You can prepare and bake cheesecake up to 1 week ahead and refrigerate. I found this recipe in Woman's Day magazine. I have not tried it but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 3⁄4 cup pecans
- 3⁄4 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 3 tablespoons land o lakes light stick butter
- 16 ounces neufchatel cheese, softened
- 11 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill (plus some for garnish)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leave
- 1 grated zest and lemon, juice of
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- cherry tomatoes (garnish)
- Heat oven to 350. Line the bottom of an 8x3-inch springform pan with nonstick foil and coat sides with nonstick spray.
- Crust: Pulse pecans and breadcrumbs in food processor until nuts are finely ground. Add butter; pulse until mixture forms moist, coarse crumbs. Press onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 8-10 minutes, until crust is set and pale golden. Cool on wire rack. Raise oven temperature to 425.
- Filling: Beat cream cheese, goat cheese, sour cream and Parmesan in a large bowl with mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in eggs until smooth, then remaining filling ingredients until incorporated. Pour into prepared crust and smooth the top.
- Place pan in oven; reduce temperature to 325. Bake 45-50 minutes until light golden on top and set in the middle. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cover and refrigerate. To serve, let cheesecake come to room temperature. Remove sides from pan; slide cheesecake from bottom of pan onto serving plate, removing foil. Garnish with dill and cherry tomato halves.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION