1/2 Photos of Cheese and Cherry Dessert
So simple and so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix graham crackers and butter or margarine good and spoon into 7 x 11 baking dish.
- 2Bake at 375 for 8 minutes. Cool.
- 3Combine and beat until smooth: cream cheese and milk.
- 4Add: sugar, beat well, and set aside.
- 5Prepare cool whip, then fold into cream cheese mixture. Spread this over graham cracker crust.
- 6Spread cherry pie filling evenly over all.
- 7Chill several hours before serving (overnight is best).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese and Cherry Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 569.4
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 46.9 mg
- Sodium 362.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 33.2 g
- Protein 5.5 g