Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A very easy tasty dish. I make it in the morning and reheat it in the microwave before serving. Good for family or company.
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) can broccoli cheese soup (or any cheese soup)
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 4 medium potatoes
- crumbled bacon (optional)
- Puncture potatoes with fork.
- Microwave potatoes on high for about 8 minutes. (Time may vary).
- Cool then chop into bit size pieces or scallop.
- Cook onion until tender in 2 tbs margarine in a med size pot or fry pan.
- Stir in soup, potatoes and pepper to taste.
- Boil then reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with bacon and parsley if desired.
These were definitely a cut above, although my uncontrollable right hand (which has a mind of its own) kept sprinkling garlic powder on them!
Very easy. I added a little milk to thin it a bit. Also added some sliced green onions when serving.
Fabulous! There is nothing else to say about this recipe that could do it any further justice.