Recipe by rochellmees
Always tender and juicy with loads of flavor that everyone will love, and did I mention super easy to make!
Top Review by amydeschamp79
Loved this ! Just finished eating this. But instead of onions I used crushed red peppers. Gave it a bit of spice and kick. Definitely will be making this again. My boys asked for seconds !!
- 6 boneless chicken breasts (thawed)
- 6 slices bacon
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- 1 cup water
- 1 medium onion, chopped to rings
- cheddar cheese, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add water to a baking dish (I just use a cookie sheet).
- Place onions in water.
- Wrap each chicken breast with a slice of bacon. Make sure ends of bacon are faced downwards when placed on cookie sheet.
- Once all chicken breasts are wrapped with bacon and placed on cookie sheet on top of onion slices, sprinkle the top of chicken with an even amount of each dry ingredient. Starting with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder then paprika. Bake for 20 minutes.
- By this time, if the water is evaporated add a little more. Flip over and sprinke the tops of chicken breasts with all dry ingredients again. Cook for an additional 20 minutes. By this time, again, water should be gone. Add cheese to the top of each piece of chicken and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese has melted. Enjoy!