Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are a nice, make-ahead breakfast on the go.
Make and share this Cheddar Bacon Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook bacon until crisp & set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir cheese into dry ingredient mixture.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs, add milk and margarine. Add egg mixture to dry ingredients & stir just to moisten.
- Divide batter among 12 medium muffin cups that have been sprayed with Pam (cups will be quite full).
- Bake approximately 15 minutes.