Recipe by bmcnichol
This is a quick, easy and good beef stroganoff recipe that is made with deli roast beef.
Top Review by lazyme
Very simple and good. I used some leftover roast beef and sauteed some fresh mushroom slices for a very enjoyable meal. Thanks bmcnichol for sharing. Made for Name That Ingredient Tag.
- 5 ounces egg noodles
- 1 lb deli roast beef, 1/2-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 8 ounces sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Drain noodles.
- Cut beef into 1/2" cubes.
- Melt butter in a skillet. Saute onions until tender.
- Add beef, salt, pepper, and mushrooms. Saute for one minute.
- Stir in cream of mushroom soup and water. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add sour cream and mix well.
- Serve over noodles.