Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This recipe is taken from "Chapel Hill Favorites", published there in 1982. Cooking time is chilling time in the refrigerator.
- 85.04 g cream cheese, softened
- 29.58 ml mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml ketchup
- 14.79 ml prepared mustard
- 0.59 ml garlic powder
- 236.59 ml shrimp, cooked, peeled, & chopped
- 59.14 ml cucumber, finely chopped
- 4.92 ml onion, finely chopped
- cracker, & toast rounds for serving
- shrimp, & cucumber rounds (to garnish)
- Blend together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, and garlic powder.
- Gently fold in the shrimp, chopped cucumber, & chopped onion.
- Chill for at least 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, spread crackers or toast rounds with the spread, then garnish each with a cucumber round and a shrimp. This spread also makes a wonderful sandwich.
Easy and delicious. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.