Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This bit of bubbly is for the adult crowd. If you put it in a punch fountain do not use fruit in the distilled water ice ring/ blocks.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups lemon juice
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 1 cup apricot nectar
- 1 cup cranberry juice cocktail (either red "or" white)
- 3 cups apple juice
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 liters ginger ale
- 2 bottles champagne
- mineral water, frozen in an 8 inch ice ring (the distilled water will freeze crystal clear whereas other water won't)
- cherries (optional)
- citrus slices (add to ring before it freezes thru.) (optional)
- Boil sugar and water for 1 minute.
- Add all the juices and stir.
- Chill and pour over ice ring/block.
- At the last minute, add ginger ale and champagne.
I would make this again and again. Everyone loved it and it is not always easy to please everyone. Thanks for this recipe.
It was the hit of my party!!!
This was just awesome! I did put it in a newly purchased fountain, and what a surprise I didn't even know the fountain had lights! This was great tasting and made the centerpiece of the graduation party a huge hit, with the numbers 2007 hanging over it in a silver sparkle. Thanx for a great and easy recipe that really helped make the party a complete success!