Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Chambord is a liqueur, created in the image of a raspberry liqueur from the Loire Valley in the 17th century. I've not tried this recipe, but plan to make it SOON! Taken from Chambord website and posted for ZWT.
- 1 (18 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup Chambord raspberry liquor
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar (optional)
- ice cream (optional)
- Chambord raspberry liquor (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F Line a 9” by 13" baking pan with nonstick foil. Combine cake mix, eggs, oil, water, and Chambord Liqueur.
- Fold in semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared baking pan and smooth.
- Bake 35-40 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature before cutting.
- Dust with confectioners sugar (optional) and slice brownies into 3" squares. Top with ice cream and 3-4 ounces of Chambord. (optional).
A really nice brownie recipe! I don't know that I necessarily tasted the Chambord, but the brownies were chocolatey rich and moist. I would definitely make these again. They're so easy to throw together. Thanks for sharing! Made for ZWT 8.