Recipe by Pegger1
This is a very presentable dish with vibrant color. I must tell you that it is also addicting. I serve it with tortilla chips and it can be made a day in advance.
- 2 cans bean dip
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can chopped green chili
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives
- green onion (sliced)
- 1 large tomatoes (squeezed and diced)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 15x10x2 in.
- glass baking dish spread the bean dip evenly for bottom layer.
- Mix sour cream, green chilis, taco mix and 1/2 cup of cheddar together.
- Spoon mixture over bean dip as second layer.
- Top with remaining cheddar, then green onions, then the black olives and finally tomatoes.