Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Borrowed from BBC Food
- 1⁄2 celeriac, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons double cream
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- white pepper
- Place the celeriac strips into a bowl along with the lemon juice and toss to combine.
- Mix the double cream, mayonnaise and mustard together then stir into the celeriac.
- Season with salt and white pepper.
- Place in the fridge for a couple of hours for the flavours to develop before serving.