1/1 Photo of Cayenne Cheese Crackers
My family loves these more than Cheez-its. I like to make them as snacks. Make sure you refrigerate them overnight, or the crisp just won't be there. Extra sharp cheddar is a must! Silpat mats come in handy for these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 350.
- 2Cream all ingredients together except for the flour and kosher salt.
- 3Add flour gradually and mix throuroughly.
- 4Pack dough tightly into ball.
- 5Divide ball into 3 equal parts.
- 6Roll each into log shape 1 1/4 inches in diameter.
- 7Wrap each log in waxed paper.
- 8Refridgerate overnight (at least 8 hours).
- 9Slice logs into very thin wafers. (The thinner, the crispier).
- 10Sprinkle with kosher salt.
- 11Bake on ungreased cookie sheet approximately 12 minutes (until golden).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cayenne Cheese Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (484 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2004.8
- Calories from Fat 1107
- Total Fat 123.1 g
- Saturated Fat 77.2 g
- Cholesterol 360.1 mg
- Sodium 6390.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 146.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 76.3 g