Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is one of my favorite side dishes The recipe came from the Taste of Home magazine.
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into florets.
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon salt (usually 1/2 tsp is enough)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Place cauliflower and a small amount of water in a saucepan Cover and cook for 5 mins or until tender crisp.
- Combine cauliflower, sour cream, cheddar cheese, conflakes, peppers and salt.
- Transfer to a greased 2- quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and paprika.
- Bake uncovered at 325 F for 30-350mins or until heated through.
This smells wonderful in the oven! I made my own version with things I had. I used a head of cauliflower, 1//4 head of cabbage, and several carrots that I steamed in the microwave. I used ff Greek yogurt in place of the sour cream and left out the peppers because I didn't have any. I added some garlic, onions, oregano and red pepper flakes. I think this is going to be one of our favorite veggie recipes.
easy to make. not too many ingredients. I LOVED it. ate half the pan right away by myself :)
Loved this! Hubby kept going back for more. I used medium cheddar cheese instead of parmesan. Otherwise, followed recipe exactly. Delicious!!