- 1 head cauliflower, broken into florets.
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon salt (usually 1/2 tsp is enough)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cauliflower and a small amount of water in a saucepan Cover and cook for 5 mins or until tender crisp.
- Combine cauliflower, sour cream, cheddar cheese, conflakes, peppers and salt.
- Transfer to a greased 2- quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and paprika.
- Bake uncovered at 325 F for 30-350mins or until heated through.