Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is one of my favorite side dishes The recipe came from the Taste of Home magazine.
Make and share this Cauliflower Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into florets.
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon salt (usually 1/2 tsp is enough)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Place cauliflower and a small amount of water in a saucepan Cover and cook for 5 mins or until tender crisp.
- Combine cauliflower, sour cream, cheddar cheese, conflakes, peppers and salt.
- Transfer to a greased 2- quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and paprika.
- Bake uncovered at 325 F for 30-350mins or until heated through.
This smells wonderful in the oven! I made my own version with things I had. I used a head of cauliflower, 1//4 head of cabbage, and several carrots that I steamed in the microwave. I used ff Greek yogurt in place of the sour cream and left out the peppers because I didn't have any. I added some garlic, onions, oregano and red pepper flakes. I think this is going to be one of our favorite veggie recipes.
easy to make. not too many ingredients. I LOVED it. ate half the pan right away by myself :)
Loved this! Hubby kept going back for more. I used medium cheddar cheese instead of parmesan. Otherwise, followed recipe exactly. Delicious!!