Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
For people who are low carbing and gluten intolerant, this recipe might help. I haven't tried it yet but will try it soon.
- To prepare the cauliflower for all three recipes, I use frozen cauliflower (you can use fresh, but for me, frozen is less prep work). I prepare an entire bag quickly by adding 2 Tbsp water to the vegetable in a microwavable lidded dish. Cook for 6-8 minutes. Drain off water, and allow to cool slightly. With a cheese grater, shred cauliflower, or process in your food processor.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees farenheit.
- Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cauliflower, egg and mozzarella. Press evenly on the pan. Sprinkle evenly with fennel, oregano and parsley.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 12-15 minutes (15-20 minutes if you double the recipe).
- Remove the pan from the oven. To the crust, add sauce, then toppings and cheese.
- Place under a broiler (grill for the Europeans) at high heat just until cheese is melted **.