Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A recipe from my mother that she kind of threw together and it became a big hit. This recipe can be either done on stove top, oven or grill
- 1 (15 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh onion, diced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon bacon bits
- 1⁄2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ketchup
- salt and pepper
- Mix all together and cover.
- If preparing on stove: boil for 5-7 minutes.
- If preparing on grill: Let boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- If preparing in oven; Bake at 350 for about 15-20 minutes.