1/2 Photos of Cashew Salad With Apples & Pears
A very pretty salad - great for serving to company. My aunt made this for my son's birthday party and everyone just loved it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup diced swiss cheese
- 1 diced apple (leave the peel on)
- 1 diced peeled pear
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1Toss salad ingredients in large bowl.
- 2Whisk dressing ingredients in a separate container. You can toss the salad with the dressing and serve it like that, or let each person put as much or as little dressing on their salad as they would like.
- 3The extra dressing stays fresh in the refrigerator for a long time.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cashew Salad With Apples & Pears
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.6
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Sodium 287.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 20.3 g
- Protein 7.6 g