Recipe by LMillerRN
Iceberg lettuce holds up well and doesn't wilt or get soggy, even after being tossed with the dressing.
Top Review by jennyblender
We really enjoyed this salad on a hot summer day! I can't bring myself to use iceberg lettuce since it has no nutritional value so I used an asian coleslaw mix (nappa cabbage and carrots I believe) and it turned out great. Thanks for the great recipe LMillerRN.....
- 44.37 ml rice vinegar
- 14.79 ml minced peeled fresh ginger
- 14.79 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml hoisin sauce
- 2.46 ml salt
- 946.36 ml shredded iceberg lettuce
- 709.77 ml shredded rotisserie cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 354.88 ml fresh bean sprouts
- 118.29 ml chopped green onion
- 29.58 ml chopped roasted cashews
- 311.84 g can mandarin oranges in light syrup, drained