Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Cooking Light. Serving size: 2/3 c. salad and 1 bun. Per serving: 353 calories, 10.3 g fat, 31.6 g protein, 35.8 g carb, 4.8 g fiber, 69 mg cholesterol.
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 cups chopped roasted boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄3 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped dry-roasted cashews
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- 2 whole wheat hamburger buns
- Mix together the first 3 ingredients in a large mixing bowl until well blended.
- Add in chicken, celery, cashews, and green onions; stir well to combine.
- Adjust seasoning to taste w/ salt and pepper.
- Serve chicken salad on buns.
DELICIOUS and guilt-free! I subbed the curry for some lemon pepper and steak seasonings, and it was amazing. Thanks for sharing the recipe!!