Prep 4 mins
Cook 6 mins
Yummy and quick.
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 4 dried red chilies, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 bunch scallion, cut into 2 inch lengths
- 1 1⁄2 cups cashew nuts, roasted
- Remove and discard the skin from the chicken breasts.
- With a sharp knife, cut the chicken into bite-size pieces and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok and swirl it around.
- Add the garlic and dried chiles and fry until golden.
- Add the chicken and stir-fry until it changes color, then add the pepper.
- Stir in the oyster sauce, and soy sauce.
- Add the scallions and cashew nuts.
- Stir-fry for 2 more minutes.