- 340.19 g iceberg lettuce
- 340.19 g romaine lettuce
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 4 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 236.59 ml garlic-flavored croutons
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese, shredded
- 118.29 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 anchovies
- 118.29 ml red wine vinegar
- 2.46 ml oregano
- 3.69 ml pepper
- 3.69 ml salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml cornstarch
- 236.59 ml olive oil or 236.59 ml vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss lettuces, peppers, bacon, mozzarella, and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese into large mixing/salad bowl, set aside.
- To prepare dressing, combine anchovies, vinegar, oregano, salt, pepper, garlic, sugar, cornstarch, and remaining parmesan cheese into blender.
- Mix in blender, slowly adding 1 cup oil.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Combine salad, croutons, and dressing, serve.