Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
we really love these...I usually make the dough and chill overnight..
Make and share this Carrot Cookies With Orange Frosting recipe from Food.com.
- beat crisco, sugar and egg together.add carrots.mix well.
- add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- cover and chill overnight.
- drop by tblsful on ungreased cookie sheet.
- bake at 350* for 8-10 minutes --
- cookies will be soft to the touch.and lightly browned.
- ORANGE FROSTING:.
- combine powdered sugar, 1/4 cup softened butter, vanilla with juice from one large orange.along with zest from same orange.I usually roll orange around on counter to help juices release and zest before I juice the orange.if frosting seems too stiff.you may have to add a little milk till of spreading consistency -- frost cookies when removed from oven -- while they are still warm -- .