Prep 12 mins
Cook 1 hr
this comes from the marriners wives cookie book
Make and share this Carrot Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- in a mixing bowl combine flour & baking powder. add butter & mix well.
- in another bowl mash carrots. add eggs, milk, sugar and whipping cream. mix well.
- add dry mixture to egg mixture. knead dough with hands until smooth.
- refrigerate fo 1/2-1 hour.
- roll out dough on a floured surface. cut with cookie cutters.
- place the cookies on a greased cookie sheet and punture cookies with a fork to take out any air.
- bake the cookies for 15 minutes. cool. sprinkle with sifted confectioners' sugar.