Carrot Cake With Orange Cream Cheese Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13 inch pan with cooking spray. Cut out parchment paper to fit on bottom of pan.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs, oil, pumpkin, sugars and vanilla. Add in dry ingredients a little at a time. Stir in carrots. Fold in pecans. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
- To Make Frosting: In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, vanilla, orange zest and juice. Beat until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Fold in cool whip.
- Frost the top of cooled cake. Top with toasted coconut. Refrigerate.