1/1 Photo of Carrot and Apple Casserole Bake
This is really good, and easy to make... can be doubled if desired. Just remember not to cook the carrots for more than 5 minutes, as they will cook more when baked.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a larger-size casserole dish (any size to hold the ingredients).
- 3Cook or steam the carrots in a large saucepan in boiling water for 5 minutes (no more than 5 minutes!); drain.
- 4Layer carrots and apples in the bottom of the baking dish.
- 5In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar and nutmeg.
- 6Sprinkle on top of the carrots and apples.
- 7Dot with butter.
- 8Pour the orange juice over the flour mixture.
- 9Bake 30 minutes, or until carrots are tender.
Browse Our Top Apple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carrot and Apple Casserole Bake
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.4
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 119.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 32.9 g
- Protein 2.8 g