Recipe by Kannwilson
This is a recipe from Nestle. It's easy to make and pretty good with or without nuts.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans or 1⁄2 cup walnuts (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Line an 8 inch baking pan with foil.
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil, stirring constantly for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips, nuts and vanilla extract.
- Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Lift from pan and remove foil.
- Cut into pieces.