Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
This is a recipe from Nestle. It's easy to make and pretty good with or without nuts.
Make and share this Carnation Famous fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Line an 8 inch baking pan with foil.
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil, stirring constantly for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips, nuts and vanilla extract.
- Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Lift from pan and remove foil.
- Cut into pieces.
My 11 YO son and I made the other day. He did 99% and it was easy enough and DELICIOUS!
His first attempt at "cooking". Thanks so much. He wants to make and give for holidays.
Love this fudge. It turns out sooo glossy without all the work! The recipe off of www.carnation.ca uses 1 2/3 cup sugar and 1/2 tsp salt. It makes a large amount of fudge, about 50 little pieces. Be sure to stick to the time and not overcook it. Also, use the mini marshmallows, or cut your big ones into small pieces or it takes a looooong time for the marshmallows to melt! Thanks for posting this great recipe!
This is the recipe I use every year for fudge at the Holidays. So easy and tasty! The nuts are a must in my book. :)