Rum Toffee Goat Milk Fudge
- Ready In:
16 one inch pieces
- 3 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white corn syrup
- 1 1⁄4 cups goat's milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 cup toffee pieces
- Combine, sugar corn syrup, and goat milk in a large saucepan.
- Cook over medium high heat, stirring often.
- Gently boil mixture until it reaches the softball stage.
- Remove from heat.
- Add butter extract, Toffee bits, and butter.
- Beat by hand until mixture is thick.
- Pour into a generously buttered 8x8 inch pan.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
A stay at home mom of four, three boys and one girl. I like to cook, sew and generally, like to try new things i.e. crafts, recipes… I like the unexpected in cooking, that one ingredient you just cannot believe is in there. I am pretty much a perfectionist. I like things done right. I am not a procrastinator unless I think that I can’t do it right. There are so many delicious restaurants in Georgia. Right now I am in love with Vietnamese food at Saigon Noodle House so Yummy. I cant seem to get enough cabbage lately.