Recipe by Pizza the Hut
A simple way to prepare fish. You can try any type of fish that suites your taste. For nutritional purposes I just used tuna steaks.
- 5 stalks lemongrass, quartered
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 10 ounces coconut milk
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons garlic
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 24 ounces tuna steaks
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F In a small sauce pan heat up onions, garlic, and butter. Saute for 2 minutes, pour in tomato sauce and cook another two minutes.
- Pour in can of coconut milk, cilantro, lemon grass, salt and pepper. Turn of heat and let sit.
- In a baking dish place the fish and pour coconut sauce over the top. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake uncovered for 10 minutes, or until fish is fork tender.