Caribbean Jerk Grouper
photo by Cook4_6
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons jerk seasoning
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups soy sauce, low sodium
- 32 ounces grouper fillets
- In a large bowl, mix the jerk seasoning, olive oil, garlic, brown sugar, orange juice, and soy sauce. Place the grouper fillets in the marinade, then cover the bowl and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
- Preheat a heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Remove the grouper fillets from the marinade and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, until fish is opaque throughout, turning the grouper every minute.
- Serve immediately, while nice and hot!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!