Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes.
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, washed sliced in 1/2-inch strips (24oz raw weight)
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup peach chutney (fruit sweetened) or 1⁄4 cup apricot chutney (fruit sweetened)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 1⁄2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons coconut flavoring
- In a large skillet, heat oil to medium high, and saute chicken pieces until.
- Remove chicken, set aside.
- Saute garlic and onion in skillet until soft, and golden.
- Stir in chutney and spices and cook one minute.
- Add broth and wine, and heat through, stirring constantly.
- Return chicken to sauce, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir in coconut flavoring.
- Serve over hot rice.