Recipe by Lvs2Cook
I don't know where I go this recipe, but it has a very interesting mix of flavors that come together for great chicken. I usually double the the marinade and set half aside before I marinate the chicken. I cook the marinade I set aside at a low boil until reduced and has a syrupy consistency, stirring often. Baste chicken while it is grilling three or four times. I did not include marinating time in the prep time.
- 1⁄2 cup frozen pineapple concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine pineapple juice, lime juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, water, molasses, and red pepper in a shallow glass dish or zip lock bag until sugar is dissolved. Add chicken; cover dish or close bag. Marinate in refrigerator up to 6 hours, turning once.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium coals, 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.