Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A delicious dessert!
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 large bananas, peeled, and cut into 1/3-inch -thick slices
- 1 pint non-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup pecan halves, toasted
- Combine first 3 ingredients in medium skillet.
- Stir over low heat until sugar dissolves.
- Increase heat and boil without stirring until syrup turns deep amber, occasionally brushing down sides of skillet with wet pastry brush and swirling skillet, about 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add banana slices and stir gently to coat with caramel. Cool 5 minutes.
- Divide caramelized bananas among 4 shallow bowls.
- Top with scoop of frozen yogurt.
- Sprinkle with pecans and serve immediately.