Caramelized Bananas With Frozen Yogurt and Pecans
- Combine first 3 ingredients in medium skillet.
- Stir over low heat until sugar dissolves.
- Increase heat and boil without stirring until syrup turns deep amber, occasionally brushing down sides of skillet with wet pastry brush and swirling skillet, about 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add banana slices and stir gently to coat with caramel. Cool 5 minutes.
- Divide caramelized bananas among 4 shallow bowls.
- Top with scoop of frozen yogurt.
- Sprinkle with pecans and serve immediately.