Recipe by Topher
A delicious little treat to cure your sweet tooth while trying to eat healthy! I found this from a lady at our church and tried it out to my delight.
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel bananas and cut lengthwise in half.
- Sprinkle sugar over bananas so they're lightly coated.
- Place in oven and broil until the sugar caramelizes.
- Meanwhile in saucepan, combine sugar and a little bit of water just enough to dissolve sugar and place on stove.
- Cook mixture on high heat while constantly stirring until it becomes a light syrup.
- Add the raisins just before taking it off the stove.
- Immediately after the bananas come out of the oven, top with raisin syrup mixture and serve.