1/3 Photos of Caramel Pecan Sticky Bun Cookies
1 hr 17 mins
1 hr 5 mins
The title says it all! The recipe will be requested often. From Pillbury's The Complete Book of Baking. Prep time includes 1 hour chilling time.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml margarine or 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml dark corn syrup
- 2 large egg yolks
- 591.47 ml all-purpose flour
- 1In large bowl, beat 1 cup margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 2Add 1/2 cup corn syrup and egg yolks; blend well.
- 3Stir in flour; mix well.
- 4Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate 1 hour for easier handling.
- 5In small saucepan, combine powdered sugar, 1/4 cup margarine and 3 Tbsp corn syrup; bring to a boil.
- 6Remove from heat. Stir in pecans.
- 7Refrigerate at least 10 minutes.
- 8Heat oven to 375°.
- 9Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- 10Shape dough into 1 1/2-inch balls.
- 11Place 2-inches apart on greased cookie sheets.
- 12Bake at 375° for 5 minutes.
- 13Remove from oven.
- 14Brush dough lightly with egg white.
- 15With spoon, carefully make deep indentation in center of each cookie; fill each with 1/2 teaspoon.
- 17Return to oven and bake an additional 6 to 9 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 18Cool 1-2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets.
- 19Cool completely.
- 20Yield: 3 dozen cookies.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Pecan Sticky Bun Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1099 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1305.7
- Calories from Fat 495
- Total Fat 55.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 122.9 mg
- Sodium 586.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 194.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 73.9 g
- Protein 15.8 g