1/1 Photo of Caramel Macchiato...just Like Starbucks
chef FIFI's Note:
I love caramel macchiatos from Starbucks, but at $4.00 a pop, you can have one everyday of the week for that price by making them at home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To make a strong coffee, you can brew a ratio of 3 heaping tbsp of coffee to 6 cups water.
- 2Add vanillin to the coffee grinds before making the coffee, that way it will infuse while brewing.
- 3Once coffee is done brewing, place milk in a large cup and microwave until hot.
- 4In a tall glass combine the coffee, milk, and caramel syrup and stir well.
- 5Add sugar in small increments until desired sweetness is achieved, don't forget that the caramel will sweeten this beverage as well.
- 6Top with whipped cream and drizzle caramel.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caramel Macchiato...just Like Starbucks
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.7
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 12.8 mg
- Sodium 47.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: