Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A delicious smooth fudge recipe. You can use any sort of chocolate you like.
Make and share this Caramel Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in pan.
- Add golden syrup, sweetened condensed milk and brown sugar.
- Stir over low heat until boiling, reduce heat, simmer 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat, add white chocolate melts, or any other chocolate you desire, mix until smooth.
- Pour into foil lined 7cm x 25cm bar pan, refrigerate until set.
- Cut into slices and squares.
You are my hero. The ladies at my weightloss club christmas party absolutely adored this fudge!!
Thank you so much.
Great tasting & super Easy made exactly as mentioned, Beautiful
This is so yummy, I'm just about to make this for the 2nd time in a week. everyone i gave some to loved it. i addedd some macadamia nuts to it which i thought went really well. thanks for a great recipe.