- 125 g butter
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 400 g sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 100 g white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in pan.
- Add golden syrup, sweetened condensed milk and brown sugar.
- Stir over low heat until boiling, reduce heat, simmer 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat, add white chocolate melts, or any other chocolate you desire, mix until smooth.
- Pour into foil lined 7cm x 25cm bar pan, refrigerate until set.
- Cut into slices and squares.