Recipe by oriana
out of the best food cookbook i think its a womens weekly cookbook nice tarts great for get togethers etc easy to make taste great
- 1 cup plain flour
- 90 g butter
- 1⁄4 cup caster sugar
- 400 g sweetened condensed milk
- 30 g butter
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 100 g dark chocolate, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to moderate.
- grease 2 twelve hole mini muffin pans.
- blend or process flour butter and sugar until ingredients just come together.
- press level tbsps of mixture into each hole in pan to make bases
- bake in oven about 10 min or til lightly browned.
- combine condensed milk, extra butter and syrup in saucepan.
- stir until smooth don't boil.
- pour hot caramel filling over hot bases.
- return to oven about 3 minute.
- or til caramel begins to brown around edges.
- stand 2 min using a knife gently remove tarts from pans cool.
- spread top of cooled tarts with melted chocolate stand til set.
- refrigerate covered.