Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Quick and easy to prepare! A delicious new addition to Sunday brunch or just everyday breakfast, and even snacking!
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3⁄4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Sprinkle sugar on bottom of well-greased 9" layer pan; cover with nuts.
- Pour topping over nuts.
- Dip biscuits in butter; arrange in pan with 15 biscuits overlapping around outer edge and 5 in center.
- Bake at 400° for 23-25 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes; invert onto serving plate.
- Serve warm.
Fantastic! Quick and easy. Can't beat it. Thanks for posting.
This was so easy to make. Everyone at work was so impressed. I did not tell them how easy it was to make. I added a little chopped chocolate to the caramel topping. It stuck a little to the bottom of the pan so I put the pan underneath the broiler and warmed the chocolate/caramel topping and spooned on the cake. My coworkers LOVED this. I will definitely make this delicious cake again.
I made this for a brunch. Loved it. Thank you!