Recipe by bunnee
This can be used as a salad or dessert, and is a real kid-pleaser. It's also an easy accompaniment to bring to a potluck or holiday dinner.
Top Review by CookieMonster2323
Wow, wow, wow!! I just prepared this a moment ago for a department potluck we're having at work tomorrow and I couldn't help but sample a bite. It is just outstanding! I'm so impressed how the butterscotch could take on the caramel flavor so distinctly and the peanuts are such a surprise gem in the salad! It's lovely to look at too! Thank you so much for such a terrific recipe!
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, with juice
- 2 large Red Delicious apples, diced and unpeeled
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts (not salted)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1⁄4 cup crushed dry roasted peanuts (for topping)