Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This tastes incredible! If you like caramel apples you'll love this.
- 3⁄4 cup caramel sauce
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple, Drained
- 6 large granny smith apples
- 2 cups peanuts
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 3⁄4 cup mini marshmallows
- Drain the pineapple.
- In a large bowl, combine the caramel sauce, the cider vinegar and the crushed pineapple.
- Peel the apples, one at a time, and cut into 1/2 inch cubes. Stir the apple into the sauce to prevent browning. Repeat until all the apples have been added.
- Combine the remaining ingredients, blending well.
- Refrigerate 2-4 hours.