Recipe by CookinMamaof3
Very gooey and very good! Can be messy, so you might want to put cookie sheet under pie while it is in the oven.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (12 1/4 ounce) jar caramels
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream together cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Pour half of caramel in bottom of pie shell. Add 1 cup pecans then half of pie filling, then cover with cream cheese mixture.
- Add remaining pie filling. Top with pecans and drizzle with caramel.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes.