Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love oats and Chocolate!
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour, divided
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold butter
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
- In a bowl, combine 2 cups flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda and salt.
- Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Set half aside for topping.
- Press the remaining crumb mixture into a greased 13 x 9" baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the chocolate chips and pecans.
- Whisk caramel topping and remaining flour until smooth; drizzle over top.
- Sprinkle with the reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a rack for 2 hours before cutting.