1/1 Photo of Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum Pumpkin Pie
Chef #848413's Note:
Captain Morgan's Rum enhances the spiced pumpkin pie. Heavy cream makes the pie smooth as velvet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Do not prick holes in pastry shell. Cover edges of crust with foil and bake at 450 F for 8-minutes. Let crust cool and remove foil. Reduce oven to 375°F.
- 3In a large bowl beat eggs and rum. Stir in sea salt, pumpkin pie spice, allspice, nutmeg, cloves, brown sugar, pumpkin puree stir mixture until smooth.
- 4Pour filling into pie shell.
- 5Place pie on sheet pan and bake at 375 F for 45-50 minutes. Insert a knife into center to see pie is done.
- 6Remove pie and place on a rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum Pumpkin Pie
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.6
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 119.8 mg
- Sodium 508.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 21.9 g
- Protein 4.9 g