Recipe by Nisha
this one of the recipes i found at kraft food and family...its great thing and easy too!
Top Review by waynejohn1234
Just recently discovered this easy, easy recipe - exactly what one needs when it is too hot to cook. Only difference being that I did not use fat or sugar free pudding mix. Maybe one day we will have to count calories!!!!
- 2 cups cold nonfat milk
- 2 teaspoons caffeine-free instant coffee
- 1 (1 ounce) package fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip Lite
Directions See How It's Made
- POUR milk and instant coffee into medium bowl.
- Add pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Pour into dessert dishes.
- REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, gently stir cinnamon into whipped topping.
- Spread over pudding.