1/4 Photos of Cappuccino Crunch Bars
Muffin Goddess's Note:
These are something a little different for a non-specific sweet craving. I made a couple of minor alterations, but the original recipe was Edwina Gadsby's submission to Home-Tested Cookie Recipes. I found that they are better a day or two after you make them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 414.03 ml all-purpose flour, sifted
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 354.88 ml firmly packed brown sugar
- 118.29 ml granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 9.85 ml instant coffee or 9.85 ml espresso powder, dissolved in
- 14.79 ml hot water, and cooled to room temperature
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 4.92 ml almond extract
- 4.92 ml freshly grated orange zest
- 236.59 ml white chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml toffee pieces
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease a 13x9-inch pan (I recommend cooking spray- if you use shortening, the bars may seem greasy once cooled).
- 3Stir together flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a large bowl; set aside.
- 4With an electric mixer, beat butter and both sugars until fluffy.
- 5Beat eggs in one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 6Mix in dissolved and cooled coffee, extracts and orange zest.
- 7Gradually mix in flour mixture.
- 8Once flour is blended in, stir in chips and toffee bits.
- 9Transfer batter to prepared pan and spread evenly.
- 10Bake 25-35 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 11Cool in pan on wire rack before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cappuccino Crunch Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.0
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 29.8 mg
- Sodium 186.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: